Saturday, December 31, 2011

Step Up to Riches - Becoming the Very Rich Now!

After my first degree in computer science, I went for a one-year mandatory service to my motherland. When I was done with the service year which served as a favorable occasion for me to give back to my homeland through community development; I advanced to a post-graduate studies in electrical/electronics engineering as part of the tool, I will use for my great fortune.

Subsequently, I took a bold step on my path toward being self-employed. I dreamed my dreams and set stepping stones that will guide me to my vision of being a success, living the richness in me and the good life I want to bring to a happy issue. I imagined having enough money to be able, to live a very comfortable life. I dreamed it and became it.

If you have a mind to become a chief executive officer of a company or an organization, be wise to it. Have a picture of a successful business venture in your mind. See the operational steps that results in gained success in your company or organization. See yourself in a desirable manner, sitting on your executive chair in your ultra-modern and first-class office.

Have assurance, conviction, cognition and firm belief of your testimony. Fuel your passion and be a man who has large possessions and wealth, abounding in desirable qualities. Have faith in yourself and your abilities, and believe in God. Bring your body, instincts and emotions under your control.

You must focus on actualizing the picture you see in your mind. Go in quest for, take delight in, and in a way that lifts your soul; sing the praises of the highest stratum in and outside your society with your idea of organization that is beyond compare.

Set your brain to work in a way that is out of the world. Take your heart to your riches; feel good about yourself and others. Chart the course of your life! Bring yourself to your perfect place in your career and life.

If you can live your phantom of the mind realization, people will celebrate you and hold you in high esteem as an achiever.Be able to distinguish yourself and be on top of things. There are few people on the top; do as much as you can, to separate yourself from the masses and, live in a world of possibilities and greatness.

It does not matter how much you have now, own a business in this day and age, the time to come may be too late for you to make profits and, have a state of fortune and especially of financial success. You can be a true investor and a business owner who has a sure route to great fortunes. Be in business for yourself and, live long and totally-fulfilled life.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More