Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Enery Shots vs Liftoff Herbalife Energy Tablets

Every day people are consuming tons of energy drinks to get you through the day. Today society is now at a place where taking naps in the evening and on sundays are common.

Companies have noticed and cashed in on products that provide quick, instant energy to get you through task such as work and studying late for school.

Today we will discuss two major companies in the industry. 5 hour energy VS Herbalife's Liftoff. Having experience with both I thought I would share my opinion on both and which I think is the winner. I would also love to hear what others out there think as well.
5 Hour Energy

First off I would like to say that this product works, it off course works. It provides you with an instant of energy boost. Thing product is well known and has had substantial sponors from pro wrestlers and others using pshyical activity frequently. It has never given me what you would call a crash effect. It packs only 4 calories in a bottle that you buy and so its not too bad on the health side as well. The only thing I don't like about it is that I always feel jittery and the energy doesn't last as long as I would like it too also the taste isn't very appeling. This is a great product for a short burst of energy.
Herbalife's Liftoff Energy Tablets

This product is a good source of long term energy. I've found that these portable tablets provide a steady stream of energy. I feel that this product gives me more energy but this product just makes me feel all-around better. This product not only gets me more motivated but makes my thought clear and more focus. Liftoff doesn't have any calories and have 1 carb. I like this one because I buy 10 tablets at a time and drop it in my drinking bottle, its really convient. I really like the taste of liftoff and there are a couple of flavors to chose from. The only thing I don't like about liftoff is its not sold in stores and you have to buy them from an Herbalife distributor.
Conclusion

I like the constant energy that liftoff brings to the table it's gets me more focussed and keeps me more on task and last. I still use five hour energy for the quick boost but when I know it's going to need to last long through the day I take my liftoff tablet and bottle of water with me as well.

Overall I think Liftoff wins all around, but don't take my word for it. Do your own study of the two prodcuts and lets compare results

Where can I buy these products

5 Hour energy- Can be bought at any gas station or store such as walmart, Gerbs, Hyvee

Liftoff- You can buy it at www.Healthierstatus.com , that's where I get mine from

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/enery-shots-vs-liftoff-herbalife-energy-tablets-5556561.html
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More