Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspired Women Entrepreneurs Achieve Success

imgres-2.jpegFinding your inspiration is essential for your success, in both your personal and business life. Once you make the decision to, "go for it," and make the commitment it's inspiration that keeps you moving through the challenges. As a successful female entrepreneur you must tap into your inspiration. Inspired women entrepreneurs achieve success by taping into their "true self," and use inspiration to live their "life without limits."

I left my coorperate job because I was super frustrated with the lack of control I had over my time. I knew what I didn't want. I didn't want someone else telling me what I could and could not do. It was time for me to decide for myself. So I knew what I didn't want but I didn't stop to think of what I really did want. So I jumped into a new business all excited and motivated to build a new life. Then as time went by I had slowly become disappointed with what I had built. I was still missing something. A piece of the puzzle was just not fitting. What I realized was that missing piece was inspiration.

Let me explain, as a women in business, what I hadn't done was ask myself some very important questions. You see I knew what I didn't want, no boss, no one else deciding how I spent my time, but I didn't figure out what I really wanted. Some essential questions still needed to be answered. The questions that would help me to be more in tune with my authentic self. It is these types of questions that I needed to ask myself to get on a more authentic journey.

Here are some of the important questions I asked. Why do I want to be my own boss? Why did I want control over my time? Why did I want a different lifestyle? How would these changes affect my life? Who is going to benefit from my changing my life? Why is it important to me? What am I passionate about? What am I passionate to learn about? What do I love to talk about and share with other people? What do I want to create? What do I want to contribute to the world? How would the changes make me feel? What would I get from the changes?

Looking back it sounds a little crazy that I never stopped to ask myself these basic questions. But once I did and wrote down the first thoughts that came into my mind, it gave me the clarity that I needed. I realized I was slightly off course and a shift was needed. I made some changes and the puzzle pieces fell into place. Inspiration came when I knew exactly why I was doing what I was doing, what I wanted to share and who I wanted to share it with.

So what is the difference with motivation you ask? Motivation is more external and short term. Motivation is much more obvious. Let me give you an example. You may be motivated to clean the house, or cook dinner. Inspiration comes more from within. Inspiration lasts longer and is harder to pinpoint. Inspiration takes more self -evaluation to decide what is really important to you and comes from the heart.

If you find that you're business or life is "a little off," look into your heart to find your inspiration. What do you love? What are you here to share with the world? We are all unique with a unique story to share with the world. Our greatest wish for you is that you discover your story. That story you are meant to share that takes you one step further to "live your life without limits."

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More